Good Afternoon Everyone!
This bracelet was inspired by the safety-pin brooches. It is a cute, comfortable, and inexpensive way to express your sense of style. Customize by it by choosing beads to suit your fancy! I hope you enjoy this project. Good luck!
1. Depending on the size of your wrist, 75-85 safety pins- 55/$1.00 at Dollar Tree (2 packs)
2. "Medium weight" elastic (dollar store)
3. Beads around the house or ones purchased at the Dollar store. ( I used ones left over from a past craft)
4. OPTIONAL; Super Glue ($1.00)
TOTAL: About $4.00-$5.00
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS~
1. Fill the desired amount of pins with beads and close each pin
2. Measure around your wrist (make sure to allow for knot-tying space) and cut the elastic
3. Now fold the elastic in half (picture shown above) so there is a fold on one of the ends of your elastic. Put one half of the elastic through one end of a pin and the other half in the other end of the pin. Make sure to alternate the direction of the pins.
4. Repeat step 3 until bracelet is desired size
5. To finish the bracelet, tie a knot on both ends of the last safety pin. Now add a dot of super glue to both knots to secure it
Done! This Craft is adorable in the end! Have fun with it, be creative!
Until Tomorrow! -Maddy