Today I'm trapped in the house with all 2.5 feet of snow and yet did not a a minute to do a craft!!!! A sin, I know!!! Even though I didn't do anything real crafty TODAY I wanted to share with you a recipe for the perfect Valentines Day craft that I made last Valentines Day. I got this idea from my mom who make something like this to hang on an arrow. I don't have a picture for it today because I didn't make one today, but I wanted to get this tutorial ready early enough for you all to make one, let it dry, and hang in in time for Valentines Day! Have Fun!!!
- A styrofoam heart (any size)
- LOTS of glitter, for mine, I used pink)
- Desired mechanism for hanging
- Craft Glue
- Surface for glittering
- Take your stryofoam heart and brush with a generous coat of craft glue on one of the sides.
- Now coat with glitter color of your choice.
- Let dry for roughly 1 hour.
- Repeat for other side.
- Let whole thing dry overnight.
- Hold up and sprinkle extra glitter off.
<3- Thanks- Maddy